Turn off ZenEye Guard mode when a device connect to ASUS router
Other popular ASUS ZenEye workflows and automations
Useful ASUS ZenEye and ZenseHome integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Button pressedThis trigger fires when a button is pressed.
- Motion is detectedThis trigger fires when VivoCam detect a motion event
- Device turned onThis trigger fires when a device is turned on.
- Sound is detectedThis trigger fires when VivoCam detect a sound event
- Device turned offThis trigger fires when a device is turned off.
- Night Vision is enabledThis trigger fires when VivoCam changes to night vision model.
- Device dimmedThis trigger fires when a device changes brightness.
- Scenario executedThis trigger fires when a scenario is being run.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn device onThis action will turn on a device.
- Turn on GuardThis action will enable VivoCam Guard mode. When Guard mode is enabled, the camera starts monitoring for your home security.
- Turn device offThis action will turn off a device.
- Turn off sirenThis action will disable VivoCam Base Station siren
- Dim deviceThis action will dim a device.
- Turn off GuardThis action will disable VivoCam Guard mode. When Guard mode is disabled, the camera stops monitoring for your privacy.
- Run scenarioThis action will run a scenario.
- Turn on sirenThis action will enable VivoCam Base Station siren
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together