Send me a SMS at a specific time of the latest picture
Other popular BloomSky Weather workflows and automations
- Do not water my yard if BloomSky detects low temperature
- Use BloomSky Live image as your Twitter Profile Image
- If the device uploads new image, then save it to Google Drive
- Get an email when BloomSky Weather publishes a new trigger or action
- Bloomsky images to OneDrive
- BloomSky Timelapse to OneDrive
- Log new data in a Google Spreadsheet
- Delay Sprinklers when Raining
Useful BloomSky Weather and Netro integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Device uploads new dataThis Trigger fires every time your specified device uploads data to the server.
- schedulesThis trigger fires when a schedule is complete.
- Picture of the dayThis Trigger fires at the specific time set by you each day with a picture at that time from your selected device.
- moistureThis trigger fires when the moisture value is calculated.
- Timelapse of the dayThis Trigger fires when your specified device's time-lapse is ready, with a url of the time-lapse.
- sensor dataThis trigger fires when your Whisperer sensor reports measured data.
- Device detects rainThis Trigger fires every time it is raining in the location of the specified device.
- eventsThis trigger fires when a new event is generated.
- Device detects high temperatureThis Trigger fires every time the temperature exceeds a level set by you.
- Device detects low temperatureThis Trigger fires every time the temperature is below a level set by you.
- Device uploads new imageThis Trigger fires every time the device you chose uploads new image. Note that this Trigger won't fire at night when the camera is off.
- History of Picture of the dayThis query returns a list of your previous bloomsky picture of the days.
- History of Timelapse of the dayThis query returns a list of your recent specified device's time-lapses.
- History of data uploadsThis query returns a list of every time your specified device uploads data to the server.
- History of rain detectionsThis query returns a list of rain detections by the specified device.
- History of when device detects low temperatureThis query returns a list of when the temperature was below a level set by you. Note: this query will only return future events after this Applet is created.
- History of image uploadsThis query returns a list of every time the device you chose uploads new image.
Actions (Then that)
- set device statusThis action will enable or disable your Netro devices.
- waterThis action will water your yard for a period of time. You can specify one zone or all zones, watering duration and start time.
- stop waterThis action will stop the watering schedules generated by the "water" action.
- do not waterThis action will prevent Netro devices from watering in the next few days.
- set moistureThis action will set the moisture level of a zone. It overrides the default moisture level provided by Netro cloud or Whisperer sensor.
- report weatherprovide your specific weather data to override Netro's default weather data
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together