Bloomsky images to OneDrive
Popular BloomSky Weather and OneDrive workflows and automations
Useful BloomSky Weather and OneDrive integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Device detects rainThis Trigger fires every time it is raining in the location of the specified device.
- New file in folderThis Trigger fires every time a new file is created in the folder you specify.
- Device uploads new dataThis Trigger fires every time your specified device uploads data to the server.
- New file matching search in folderThis trigger fires every time a new file whose filename or file contents contains the words you specify is added to the folder you specify
- History of file matching regex uploaded in folderThis query returns a list recent files whose filename matches the regular expression you specify is added to the folder you specify
- History of when device detects low temperatureThis query returns a list of when the temperature was below a level set by you. Note: this query will only return future events after this Applet is created.
- History of files or folders shared with meThis query returns a list of recent files or folders shared with you
- History of Timelapse of the dayThis query returns a list of your recent specified device's time-lapses.
Actions (Then that)
- Add file from URLThis Action will download a file at a given URL and add it to OneDrive at the path you specify. NOTE: 30 MB file size limit.
- Create text fileThis action will create a new text file at the path you specify
- Append to a text fileThis Action will append to a text file as defined by the file name and folder path you specify
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together