Save Instagram picture to OneDrive
Popular Instagram and OneDrive workflows and automations
- Save my Instagram pictures to my SkyDrive
- If any new Instagram photo, then add file from URL to OneDrive
- Save your Instagram videos to Onedrive
Useful Instagram and OneDrive integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New file in folderThis Trigger fires every time a new file is created in the folder you specify.
- Any new photo by youThis Trigger fires every time you share any new photo on Instagram.
- New file matching search in folderThis trigger fires every time a new file whose filename or file contents contains the words you specify is added to the folder you specify
- New photo by you with specific hashtagThis Trigger fires every time you share a photo on Instagram with a hashtag you specify.
- History of file matching regex uploaded in folderThis query returns a list recent files whose filename matches the regular expression you specify is added to the folder you specify
- History of files or folders shared with meThis query returns a list of recent files or folders shared with you
- History of photo uploaded in folderThis query returns a list of recent photos created in the folder you specify.
- History of files uploaded in folderThis query returns a list of recent files created in the folder you specify.
Actions (Then that)
- Add file from URLThis Action will download a file at a given URL and add it to OneDrive at the path you specify. NOTE: 30 MB file size limit.
- Create text fileThis action will create a new text file at the path you specify
- Append to a text fileThis Action will append to a text file as defined by the file name and folder path you specify
Instagram and OneDrive resources
Best digital signature apps (Free and Paid)
Are you looking for a convenient way to sign documents without having to print, sign, and scan them? Digital signatures are the solution - quick, easy, and secure. Click to find the best digital signature apps!
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together