Sync Dropbox to OneDrive
Popular Dropbox and OneDrive workflows and automations
- Dropbox OneDrive Shared
- illvein | Auto image stacker from Bing Desktop.
- If new files on Dropbox then copy to OneDrive
Useful Dropbox and OneDrive integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New file in folderThis Trigger fires every time a new file is created in the folder you specify.
- New photo in your folderThis Trigger fires every time a photo is saved in the folder you specify. NOTE: will process up to 15 photos per polling period.
- New file matching search in folderThis trigger fires every time a new file whose filename or file contents contains the words you specify is added to the folder you specify
- New file in your folderThis Trigger fires every time any file is saved in the folder you specify. NOTE: will process up to 15 files per polling period.
- History of file matching regex uploaded in folderThis query returns a list recent files whose filename matches the regular expression you specify is added to the folder you specify
- History of text files in your folderThis query returns a list of every time any text file is saved in the folder you specify. NOTE: will process up to 15 files per polling period.
- History of files or folders shared with meThis query returns a list of recent files or folders shared with you
- List shared file linksThis query returns all shared file links. Note: doesn't include folders.
Actions (Then that)
- Create a text fileThis Action will create a new text file at the path you specify.
- Add file from URLThis Action will download a file at a given URL and add it to OneDrive at the path you specify. NOTE: 30 MB file size limit.
- Append to a text fileThis Action will append to a text file as determined by the file name and folder path you specify. Once a file’s size reaches 2MB a new file will be created.
- Create text fileThis action will create a new text file at the path you specify
Dropbox and OneDrive resources
How to upload more than 100mb to Discord
If you're trying to upload a file larger than 100MB to Discord, you'll need to take a few extra steps. First, you'll need to compress the file into a ZIP or RAR archive. Next, you'll need to upload the file to a cloud storage service...
5 Best Cloud Storage Apps to Access Docs Easily
Find the best cloud storage apps for accessing your content easily and learn how IFTTT can help you integrate your cloud storage with other tools you love.
Best digital signature apps (Free and Paid)
Are you looking for a convenient way to sign documents without having to print, sign, and scan them? Digital signatures are the solution - quick, easy, and secure. Click to find the best digital signature apps!
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together