Useful City of Beverly Hills and littleBits integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Turned OnThis Trigger fires every time your cloudBit receives an input signal from another littleBits module.
- A new video is availableThis trigger fires when a new video is available from City of Beverly Hills for viewing.
- Turned OffThis Trigger fires every time your cloudBit's input goes from high to low.
- History of when input droppedThis query returns a list of when your cloudBit's input goes from high to low. Note: this query will only return future events after this Applet is created.
- History of videos availableThis query returns a list of when a new video is available from City of Beverly Hills for viewing.
Actions (Then that)
- Activate OutputThis Action will activate the output of your cloudBit for 3 seconds.
- Send me emailThis action will send me email.
- Deactivate OutputThis Action will deactivate the output of your cloudBit.
- Set Output LevelThis Action will set the output of your cloudBit to the specified level for the specified length of time.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together