Get notified when there's a rider alert on Dallas Streetcar during commute hours
Other popular DART workflows and automations
- Notify the team when there's a DART delay during the morning commute
- Get an email when DART publishes a new trigger or action
- Send an email when there's a DART delay on the commute home
- Get an email when there's a DART rider alert affecting your commute
- Get a Telegram message when there's a DART service alert during commuting hours
- Get an email when a new DART Applet is published
- Get a notification when there's a DART rider alert during your weekday commute
Useful DART and iOS Calendar integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New event added to any calendarThis trigger fires every time a new event is added to any of your calendars.
- New DART rider alertThis trigger fires when there is a new DART rider alert.
- New event added to specific calendarThis trigger fires every time a new event is added to the calendar that you specify.
- New event added from searchThis trigger fires every time a new event is added to any of your calendars that contains a specific keyword or phrase. The search looks at all of the attributes associated with an event, including title, location, notes, and invitees.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together