Keep a record of all pinned message from a Discord channel
Other popular Discord workflows and automations
- Send a message to a Discord channel anytime your smart alarm is triggered in Rust
- Automatically create a Google Task for any new message pinned in Discord
- Remote Jobs to Discord
- Send the NASA Astronomy Picture of the Day to your Discord channel
- Share IGN review videos to my Discord channel
- Share IGN PC articles to my Discord channel
- Create An event on Discord (with sesh bot)
- Add pinned Discord messages to Akiflow as tasks
Useful Discord and ThermoSmart integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Temperature rises aboveThis Trigger fires every time the temperature rises above a threshold you specify.
- New pinned message in channelThis trigger fires when a new message is pinned in a channel you select.
- Temperature drops belowThis Trigger fires every time the temperature drops below a threshold you specify.
- New message in channelThis trigger fires when a new message is posted in a channel you select.
- ThermoSmart gets pausedThis Trigger fires every time the ThermoSmart is paused.
- ThermoSmart gets unpausedThis Trigger fires every time the ThermoSmart gets unpaused.
- ThermoSmart changes programThis Trigger fires every time the ThermoSmart changes a scheduled program.
Actions (Then that)
- Set temperatureThis Action will set your ThermoSmart to the temperature you specify.
- Post a message to a channelThis action will send a message from the IFTTT Bot to the channel you specify.
- PauseThis Action will pause your ThermoSmart.
- Post a rich message to a channelThis action will send a rich message from the IFTTT Bot to the channel you specify. Although most fields are optional, running the action requires content in the message body or content in at least one of the embed attributes.
- UnpauseThis Action will unpause your ThermoSmart, i.e. set it to either a scheduled program or an exception if there is one for the current time.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together