Automatically create a Google Task when a customer completes their DocuSign envelope
Other popular DocuSign workflows and automations
- Create a Google Calendar event once a DocuSign envelope is completed
- Set a reminder in iOS Reminders to follow up whenever a Docusign envelope is completed
- Get SMS texts for newly completed DocuSign envelopes
- Create DocuSign signature requests from new appointments in Acuity Scheduling
- Create DocuSign signature requests for new rows in Google Sheets
- Create a iOS Calendar event whenever a Docusign envelope is completed
- When a new Calendly event schedule is created, send the creator a signature request in DocuSign
- When a DocuSign envelope is completed, create a new activity in Pipedrive
Useful DocuSign and WiSPLICE integrations
Triggers (If this)
- A session was updatedThis trigger fires when a station owned by this user has a session opened or closed.
- Envelope sentThis trigger fires when an envelope is sent.
- A session was startedThis trigger fires when a WiSPLICE user starts a session on the specified station.
- Envelope completedThis trigger fires when an envelope is completed.
- A session was stoppedThis trigger fires when a WiSPLICE user stops a session on the specified station.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together