Useful e-Connect and LightwaveRF Lighting integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Device enabledThis trigger fires when a device is enabled
- Light switched onThis trigger fires whenever a light is switched on.
- Device disabledThis trigger fires when a device is disabled.
- Light switched offThis trigger fires whenever a light is switched off.
- Panel armedThis trigger fires when the panel is armed.
- Panel disarmedThis trigger fires when the panel is disarmed.
- Sector armedThis trigger fires when a sector is armed.
- Sector disarmedThis trigger fires when a sector is disarmed.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on lightThis Action will switch on your light.
- Enable deviceThis action will enable a device.
- Turn off lightThis Action will switch off your light.
- Disable deviceThis action will disable a device.
- Dim a lightThis Action will set a dim level on your light.
- Arm the panelThis action will arm the panel
- Lock lightThis Action will lock a device, preventing use of the physical buttons on the device.
- Set temperatureThis action will set the temperature of a chronothermostat.
- Unlock a lightThis Action will unlock a light, allowing use of the physical buttons on the device.
- Fully lock a lightThis Action will fully lock a light, preventing both the use of physical buttons and radio control of the device.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together