Turn on your Hue lights when your Eight alarm goes off
Other popular Eight workflows and automations
- Tell Alexa to turn on bed warming
- Start brewing coffee when snoozing
- Turn off your Hue lights when setting Eight to night mode
- If You say "Alexa trigger Cool down the bed", then Turn on warming to -80 -8
- Stop Eight alarm when Flic is pushed
- Mute your Android phone when setting Eight to Night Mode
- Heat up my bed with the push of an actual button
Useful Eight and PAVLOK integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- VibrateThis Action will vibrate your Pavlok.
- Set temperatureThis Action will turn on temperature for the side of the bed you choose.
- ZapThis Action will give you a mild zap from your Pavlok.
- Turn on warmingThis Action will turn on bed warming for the side of the bed you choose.
- BeepThis Action will give you an adjustable beep from your Pavlok.
- Turn off warmingThis Action will turn off warming for the side of the bed you choose.
- LEDThis Action will turn on your Pavlok LED's
- Turn off alarmThis action will stop a GentleRise alarm (thermal & vibration) that is currently running on a Pod Pro.
Eight and PAVLOK resources
GIFTTT guide: For the aspiring morning person
You may not want to hear it, but New Year’s is not that far away and resolution season is just around the corner. For the person on your holiday list who is always trying to become a morning person, why not give them the gift that will...
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together