Save new Eventbrite attendees to a Google Sheets spreadsheet
Other popular Eventbrite workflows and automations
- Add new Eventbrite attendees to Constant Contact lists
- Add new Eventbrite events to an RSS feed
- Create ClickUp tasks for new events created in Eventbrite
- Post new Eventbrite events on WordPress
- Add new Eventbrite events to Google Calendar
- Send emails from Gmail when new attendees register on Eventbrite
- Add new Eventbrite attendees to Salesforce as leads
- Create Webflow CMS items from new Eventbrite events
Useful Eventbrite and HousingWire integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New eventThis trigger fires when a new event is created.
- Any new post on HousingWireThis trigger fires whenever there is a new post on HousingWire.
- New attendee registeredThis trigger fires when a new attendee registers for an event.
- New orderThis trigger fires when there is a new order placed for an event.
Actions (Then that)
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together