Add new Eventbrite events to Google Calendar
Other popular Eventbrite workflows and automations
- Post new Eventbrite events on WordPress
- Create ClickUp tasks for new events created in Eventbrite
- If New feed item from https://tylekeo.tips/feed/, then create an event
- Get Slack notifications for new Eventbrite attendees
- Add new Eventbrite events to an RSS feed
- Create new Eventbrite events from new RSS feed items
- Send emails from Gmail when new attendees register on Eventbrite
- Create Pipedrive deals from new attendees registered in Eventbrite
Useful Eventbrite and LiveWebinar integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Webinar DeleteTriggers when a webinar is cancelled / deleted.
- New eventThis trigger fires when a new event is created.
- Webinar CreateTriggers when a new webinar or meeting is created.
- New attendee registeredThis trigger fires when a new attendee registers for an event.
- Webinar Status DisableTriggered when webinar status changes to disabled.
- New orderThis trigger fires when there is a new order placed for an event.
- New RegistrantTriggers when new registrant registers to your webinar.
- Webinar Status EnableTriggers when webinar status is changed to enable.
- Webinar UpdateTriggers when a webinars details changes.
- New LeadTriggered when someone fills in the Lead form before entering your webinar.
- Widget Session StopTriggers when widget session stop.
- Widget Session StartTriggers when widget session start.
- Webinar Recording ReadyTriggers when a recording of your webinar is post-processed and ready for download. Based on this trigger you can download it to you FTP server or upload to Vimeo/YouTube.
- Sub-Account DeleteTriggers when sub-account is deleted.
- Sub-Account Status EnableTriggers when your sub-account is enabled.
- Sub-Account CreateTriggers when a new sub-account is created under your account.
- Sub-Account Status DisableTriggers when your sub-account status is disabled.
- Sub-Account UpdateTriggers when your sub-account details changes.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together