Post new Eventbrite events to LinkedIn
Other popular Eventbrite workflows and automations
- Get Slack notifications for new Eventbrite attendees
- Create new Google My Business posts from new Eventbrite events
- Add new Eventbrite attendees to a Mailchimp list
- Save new Eventbrite attendees to a Google Sheets spreadsheet
- Create ClickUp tasks for new events created in Eventbrite
- Add new Eventbrite events to an RSS feed
- Add new Eventbrite attendees to Constant Contact lists
- Post new Eventbrite orders to a Slack channel
Useful Eventbrite and MCONNECT integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New eventThis trigger fires when a new event is created.
- Turned ON/OFFThis trigger fires when an MCONNECT device is turned ON or OFF.
- New attendee registeredThis trigger fires when a new attendee registers for an event.
- Opened/ClosedThis trigger fires when an MCONNECT device opened or closed.
- New orderThis trigger fires when there is a new order placed for an event.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn ON/OFFThis action will turn ON/OFF your MCONNECT device.
- Create eventThis action will create an event.
- Open/CloseThis action will open/close your MCONNECT device.
- Activate RF transmitterThis action will activate the RF channel of your MCONNECT device.
- Activate sceneThis action will activate one MCONNECT scene.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together