Create new Eventbrite events from new RSS feed items
Other popular Eventbrite workflows and automations
- Post new Eventbrite events on WordPress
- Add new Eventbrite attendees to a Mailchimp list
- Add new Eventbrite attendees to Salesforce as leads
- Create new Google My Business posts from new Eventbrite events
- Add new Eventbrite events to an RSS feed
- Add new Eventbrite events to Google Calendar
- Post new Eventbrite orders to a Slack channel
- Post new Eventbrite events to LinkedIn
Useful Eventbrite and SkyBell HD integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New eventThis trigger fires when a new event is created.
- Your SkyBell HD‘s button was pressedThis Trigger fires every time the button is pressed on your SkyBell HD.
- New attendee registeredThis trigger fires when a new attendee registers for an event.
- Your SkyBell HD detected motionThis Trigger fires every time your SkyBell HD detects motions.
- New orderThis trigger fires when there is a new order placed for an event.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn indoor chime onThis Action will turn the indoor doorbell chime on.
- Create eventThis action will create an event.
- Turn indoor chime offThis Action will turn the indoor doorbell chime off.
- Change LED colorThis Action will change the SkyBell’s LED color.
- Record videoThis Action will record 60 seconds of video from your SkyBell.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together