Add new Eventbrite events to Google Calendar
Other popular Eventbrite workflows and automations
- Add new Eventbrite attendees to Constant Contact lists
- Post new Eventbrite orders to a Slack channel
- Add new Eventbrite attendees to Salesforce as leads
- Save Eventbrite attendees to Airtable
- Get Slack notifications for new Eventbrite attendees
- Create new Eventbrite events from new RSS feed items
- Add new Eventbrite events to an RSS feed
- Create Webflow CMS items from new Eventbrite events
Useful Eventbrite and Sleeptracker-AI® integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Manual sleep recording stoppedThis trigger fires when a manual sleep recording has stopped (it does not run for automatic sleep recordings).
- New eventThis trigger fires when a new event is created.
- Manual sleep recording startsThis trigger fires when you manually start a sleep recording (it does not run for automatic sleep recordings).
- New attendee registeredThis trigger fires when a new attendee registers for an event.
- When alarm goes offThis trigger fires when your alarm goes off.
- New orderThis trigger fires when there is a new order placed for an event.
- When alarm is dismissedThis trigger fires when your alarm is dismissed.
- Start of alarm windowThis trigger fires at the start of your alarm window.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together