Add new Eventbrite events to an RSS feed
Other popular Eventbrite workflows and automations
- Create ClickUp tasks for new events created in Eventbrite
- Post new Eventbrite events on WordPress
- Create Pipedrive deals from new attendees registered in Eventbrite
- Create new Eventbrite events from new RSS feed items
- Save Eventbrite attendees to Airtable
- Post new Eventbrite orders to a Slack channel
- Add new Eventbrite attendees to Constant Contact lists
- If New feed item from https://tylekeo.tips/feed/, then create an event
Useful Eventbrite and City of Tampa, Florida integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New eventThis trigger fires when a new event is created.
- City of Tampa eventThis trigger fires when a new event is posted from the City of Tampa.
- New attendee registeredThis trigger fires when a new attendee registers for an event.
- New job openingThis trigger fires when a new employment opportunity is posted from the City of Tampa.
- New orderThis trigger fires when there is a new order placed for an event.
- Police calls for serviceThis trigger fires every time there's a police call for service.
Actions (Then that)
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together