If alarm event is triggered on Camera, then send IFTTTrigger-1 action to your Alexa device
Other popular EZVIZ workflows and automations
- Get an email when your EZVIZ camera senses motion
- Send Sms when the Ezviz camera detects a movement
- Alexa, aziona la modalità privacy
- Turn on Sleep mode when I arrive home (for iOS)
- Alexa, aziona la modalità sospensione
- Turn On Sleep mode when I come home.
- Turn on Sleep mode when I arrive home (for Android)
Useful EZVIZ and Niko Home Control integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Routine activatedThis trigger fires when a Routine is activated.
- An alarm event occurredThis Trigger fires when an alarm event occurs.
- Virtual Device turned onVirtual Device turned on
- Virtual Device turned offVirtual Device turned off
- Device turned onDevice turned on
- Device turned offDevice turned off
- Motor openedThis trigger fires when a motor is opened
- Motor closedThis trigger fires when a motor is closed
Actions (Then that)
- Activate RoutineThis action will activate a Routine.
- Toggle Sleep modeThis Action will turn the Sleep Mode ON or OFF. When Sleep mode is on, the camera stops monitoring for your privacy. Supported models: Mini and Mini O
- Turn device onTurn device on
- Toggle alarm notificationThis Action will turn the alarm notification ON or OFF. When the notification is turned on, EZVIZ will push alarm notifications to your mobile device. Supported models: all
- Turn device offTurn device off
- Toggle Privacy modeThis Action will turn Privacy Mode ON or OFF. When Privacy mode is ON, the camera stops monitoring by rolling the lens under a cover for your privacy. Supported model: Mini 360
- Set motor device positionThis action will set motor device position to a desired value
- Set dimmer brightnessThis action will set dimmer device brightness to a desired value
- Close motor deviceThis action will close a motor device
- Open motor deviceThis action will open a motor device
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together