When the outside temperature falls below 34°F, turn off AC and Honeywell thermostat is set to 88°F
Other popular FUJITSU GENERAL LIMITED workflows and automations
- When the outside temperature rises above 40°F, AC set heat and Honeywell thermostat is set to 50°F
- Put your air conditioner in vacation mode
- If it's cold outside, turn on my Heat Pump!
- Get an text message when someone turns on the air conditioner
- When you're near home, Air Conditioner activates desired home arrival setting
- If it's hot outside, turn on my air conditioner!
- Tell Alexa to turn on your air conditioner
- When you're leaving home, the Air Conditioner actives desired away mode
Useful FUJITSU GENERAL LIMITED and GO by Raylogic integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Recall sceneThis action will recall a scene in Raylogic GO
- Set Operation_Mode and TemperaturePick an AC of the current user, Set operation_mode to OFF,Auto,Cool,Dry,Fan or Heat, and Set temperature between 18C-30C (64F-88F).
- Turn on/off devicesThis action will turn on or off a selected device.
- Dimmer controlThis action will allow you to set dimmable lights to a specific percentage
- Fan controlThis action will allow fan speed control of selected fans
- Curtain / Blind controlsThis action will enable opening/closing, raising/lowering of blinds & curtains
- HVAC controlThis action will allow control of selected Air conditioning / Thermostat devices
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together