When the outside temperature rises above 40°F, AC set heat and Honeywell thermostat is set to 50°F
Other popular FUJITSU GENERAL LIMITED workflows and automations
- Get an text message when someone turns on the air conditioner
- Tell Alexa to turn on your air conditioner
- When you're leaving home, the Air Conditioner actives desired away mode
- When the outside temperature falls below 34°F, turn off AC and Honeywell thermostat is set to 88°F
- If it's hot outside, turn on my air conditioner!
- When you're near home, Air Conditioner activates desired home arrival setting
- If it's cold outside, turn on my Heat Pump!
- Put your air conditioner in vacation mode
Useful FUJITSU GENERAL LIMITED and MobiLinc integrations
Triggers (If this)
- A lock is locked, unlocked, or jammedThis trigger fires when a lock changes status.
- When AC is OFFWhen Fujitsu Air Conditioner is OFF
- A device turned on or offThis trigger fires when an INSTEON or Z-Wave device turns on or off.
- When AC is ONWhen Fujitsu Air Conditioner is ON
- A variable is set to a valueThis trigger fires when a state or integer variable is set.
- A security area changed stateThis trigger fires when a security area changed state to armed or disarmed.
- A program is true or falseThis trigger fires when a program is true or false.
- A sensor turned on or offThis trigger fires when a Motion, Water Leak, TriggerLinc, or Door sensor turns on or off.
- A Z-Wave device is reporting low batteryThis trigger fires when any Z-Wave device is reporting 20% or less battery remaining.
- History of lock locks, unlocks, or jamsThis query returns a list of when a lock changes status.
- History of when AC is ONThis query returns a list of when Fujitsu Air Conditioner was ON.
- History of device ons or offsThis query returns a list of when an INSTEON or Z-Wave device turns on or off.
- History of instances when AC was OFFThis query returns a list of instances when Fujitsu Air Conditioner was OFF
Actions (Then that)
- Run, enable, or disable a programThis action will enable, disable, or run a program's If, Then, or Else condition.
- Set Operation_Mode and TemperaturePick an AC of the current user, Set operation_mode to OFF,Auto,Cool,Dry,Fan or Heat, and Set temperature between 18C-30C (64F-88F).
- Turn a light on, off, or dimThis action will turn an INSTEON or Z-Wave light on, off, or dim.
- Lock or unlock a doorThis action will lock or unlock a Z-Wave lock.
- Turn a scene on or offThis action will turn a scene on or off.
- Set a variableThis action will set a state or integer variable to a custom value.
- Arm or disarm a security areaThis action will arm or disarm a security area.
- Adjust a thermostatThis action will adjust a thermostat's mode and setpoint.
- Open or close the garage doorThis action will open or close the garage door controlled by an INSTEON IOLinc.
- Turn a switch on or offThis action will turn an INSTEON, Z-Wave, or X10 device on or off.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together