Tell Alexa to turn on your air conditioner
Other popular FUJITSU GENERAL LIMITED workflows and automations
- If it's cold outside, turn on my Heat Pump!
- Put your air conditioner in vacation mode
- When the outside temperature falls below 34°F, turn off AC and Honeywell thermostat is set to 88°F
- When the outside temperature rises above 40°F, AC set heat and Honeywell thermostat is set to 50°F
- When you're leaving home, the Air Conditioner actives desired away mode
- If it's hot outside, turn on my air conditioner!
- Get an text message when someone turns on the air conditioner
- When you're near home, Air Conditioner activates desired home arrival setting
Useful FUJITSU GENERAL LIMITED and MOONTO Shopping Lists - Checkpad integrations
Triggers (If this)
- A new item added to listThis trigger fires when a new item added to list
- When AC is OFFWhen Fujitsu Air Conditioner is OFF
- A list item is deletedThis trigger fires when an item is deleted on a list
- When AC is ONWhen Fujitsu Air Conditioner is ON
- A list item is doneThis trigger fires when an item is marked done on a list
- Checkpad button pressedThis trigger fires when a Checkpad button is pressed
- CheckpadsThis query returns the list of user Checkpads
- History of when AC is ONThis query returns a list of when Fujitsu Air Conditioner was ON.
- Items of a listThis query returns the items on a list
- History of instances when AC was OFFThis query returns a list of instances when Fujitsu Air Conditioner was OFF
- ListsThis query returns a list of all shopping lists
Actions (Then that)
- Add Item to Listhis action will add Item to List
- Set Operation_Mode and TemperaturePick an AC of the current user, Set operation_mode to OFF,Auto,Cool,Dry,Fan or Heat, and Set temperature between 18C-30C (64F-88F).
- Check a List Itemthis action will check a List Item
- Delete Item from a Listthis action will delete Item from a List
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together