When the outside temperature falls below 34°F, turn off AC and Honeywell thermostat is set to 88°F
Other popular FUJITSU GENERAL LIMITED workflows and automations
- When the outside temperature rises above 40°F, AC set heat and Honeywell thermostat is set to 50°F
- Get an text message when someone turns on the air conditioner
- When you're leaving home, the Air Conditioner actives desired away mode
- If it's hot outside, turn on my air conditioner!
- When you're near home, Air Conditioner activates desired home arrival setting
- Put your air conditioner in vacation mode
- If it's cold outside, turn on my Heat Pump!
- Tell Alexa to turn on your air conditioner
Useful FUJITSU GENERAL LIMITED and nVent Nuheat Signature Thermostat integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Thermostat set to HeatThis trigger fires every time the thermostat is set to heat.
- When AC is OFFWhen Fujitsu Air Conditioner is OFF
- Thermostat set to AwayThis trigger fires every time the thermostat is set to away.
- When AC is ONWhen Fujitsu Air Conditioner is ON
- Temperature rises aboveThis trigger fires when the temperature rises above a set threshold
- Temperature falls belowThis trigger fires when the temperature falls below a set threshold
- When thermostat goes offlineThis trigger fires when a thermostat goes offline
- When thermostat comes onlineThis trigger fires when the thermostat comes online
Actions (Then that)
- Set temperatureThis action will set the thermostat temperature
- Set Operation_Mode and TemperaturePick an AC of the current user, Set operation_mode to OFF,Auto,Cool,Dry,Fan or Heat, and Set temperature between 18C-30C (64F-88F).
- Set thermostat modeThis action will set the thermostat mode.
- Set group modeThis action will set a thermostat group mode
- Set schedule modeThis action will set the schedule mode for the thermostat
- Increase setpoint temperatureThis action will increase the setpoint temperature
- Decrease setpoint temperatureThis action will decrease the setpoint temperature
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together