When the outside temperature falls below 34°F, turn off AC and Honeywell thermostat is set to 88°F
Other popular FUJITSU GENERAL LIMITED workflows and automations
- When you're near home, Air Conditioner activates desired home arrival setting
- If it's hot outside, turn on my air conditioner!
- Tell Alexa to turn on your air conditioner
- When you're leaving home, the Air Conditioner actives desired away mode
- Get an text message when someone turns on the air conditioner
- If it's cold outside, turn on my Heat Pump!
- When the outside temperature rises above 40°F, AC set heat and Honeywell thermostat is set to 50°F
- Put your air conditioner in vacation mode
Useful FUJITSU GENERAL LIMITED and Seitron Smart integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Temperature rises aboveThis trigger fires when the temperature detected by the thermostat rises above a given threshold.
- When AC is OFFWhen Fujitsu Air Conditioner is OFF
- Temperature falls belowThis trigger fires when the temperature detected by the thermostat falls below a given threshold.
- When AC is ONWhen Fujitsu Air Conditioner is ON
Actions (Then that)
- Set temperatureThis action will set the thermostat in manual mode with the given setpoint.
- Set Operation_Mode and TemperaturePick an AC of the current user, Set operation_mode to OFF,Auto,Cool,Dry,Fan or Heat, and Set temperature between 18C-30C (64F-88F).
- Switch to scheduled modeSet the thermostat in scheduled (auto) mode.
- Set frost-guard modeTurn off the thermostat. In OFF mode the frost-guard is active.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together