Tell Alexa to turn on your air conditioner
Other popular FUJITSU GENERAL LIMITED workflows and automations
- If it's hot outside, turn on my air conditioner!
- When the outside temperature falls below 34°F, turn off AC and Honeywell thermostat is set to 88°F
- When the outside temperature rises above 40°F, AC set heat and Honeywell thermostat is set to 50°F
- When you're near home, Air Conditioner activates desired home arrival setting
- When you're leaving home, the Air Conditioner actives desired away mode
- Put your air conditioner in vacation mode
- Get an text message when someone turns on the air conditioner
- If it's cold outside, turn on my Heat Pump!
Useful FUJITSU GENERAL LIMITED and Switchur App integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Update a Switchboard SwitchUse this action to turn on, turn off, or toggle a Switchboard Switch.
- Set Operation_Mode and TemperaturePick an AC of the current user, Set operation_mode to OFF,Auto,Cool,Dry,Fan or Heat, and Set temperature between 18C-30C (64F-88F).
- Update a Switchboard CounterUse this action to set, increment, or decrement a Switchboard Counter.
- Update a Switchboard KeywordUse this action to assign a word or short sentence to a Switchboard Keyword.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together