If it's cold outside, turn on my Heat Pump!
Other popular FUJITSU GENERAL LIMITED workflows and automations
- When the outside temperature falls below 34°F, turn off AC and Honeywell thermostat is set to 88°F
- When you're leaving home, the Air Conditioner actives desired away mode
- Get an text message when someone turns on the air conditioner
- When you're near home, Air Conditioner activates desired home arrival setting
- Put your air conditioner in vacation mode
- When the outside temperature rises above 40°F, AC set heat and Honeywell thermostat is set to 50°F
- If it's hot outside, turn on my air conditioner!
- Tell Alexa to turn on your air conditioner
Useful FUJITSU GENERAL LIMITED and Zynect Sensors integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Sensor reads belowThis trigger fires when a sensor's value is below a specified value.
- When AC is OFFWhen Fujitsu Air Conditioner is OFF
- Sensor reads aboveThis trigger fires when a sensor's value is above a specified value.
- When AC is ONWhen Fujitsu Air Conditioner is ON
- Sensor is out of rangeThis trigger fires when a sensor's value is out of bounds.
- Sensor battery is lowThis trigger fires when the sensor battery is low.
- Sensor is activatedThis trigger fires when a threshold sensor detects an active condition (e.g. a leak sensor detects water).
- Sensor is deactivatedThis trigger fires when a threhsold sensor no longer detects an active condition (e.g. a leak sensor no longer detects water).
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together