Create events in a Google Calendar if my plant has not enough light
Other popular FYTA workflows and automations
- Send me information about my plants when I come to the location
- Create events in a Google Calendar if my plant needs watering
Useful FYTA and Gewiss Home Gateway integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Soil is too wetTriggered whenever your plant experiences overwatering stress
- Something Happened With Your ThermostatThis trigger fires when something happens with one of your thermostat devices.
- It's too warmTriggered whenever your plant is experiences heat stress
- A scene has been executedThis trigger fires when a scene is executed
- It's too coldTriggered whenever your plant experiences cold stress
- Something Interesting Happened In The Smart HomeThis trigger fires when something you are interested in happens in the smart home
- Soil is too dryTriggered whenever your plant dryness stress
- There's too much lightTriggered whenever your plant is overexposed to light
- There's is not enough lightTriggered whenever your plant is not receiving sufficient light
- Query the Status of a Shutter/Venetian in the Smart HomeThis query returns the status of a shutter or venetian in the Gewiss Smart Home.
- Get PlantsGet your plant list
- Query the Status of Any Device in the Smart HomeThis query returns the status of a selected device in your smart home.
- Query the Status of Any Light in the Smart HomeThis query returns the status of a light in the Gewiss Smart Home.
Actions (Then that)
- Execute a ScenarioThis action will execute a scenario available at your home
- Send Fyta NotificatonSends a notification whenever it is triggered
- Control your Shutter or VenetianThis action will move up/down or stop a shutter/venetian in your home
- Switch On or Off a LightThis action will switch On or Off a light in your home
- Send a message to Smart PlateSend a custom message to one of your smart plates
- Execute Any CommandExecute any command in your Gewiss smart home
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together