Other popular FYTA workflows and automations
- Send me information about my plants when I come to the location
- Create events in a Google Calendar if my plant has not enough light
- Create events in a Google Calendar if my plant needs watering
Useful FYTA and Sengled integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Soil is too wetTriggered whenever your plant experiences overwatering stress
- Motion DetectedThis Trigger fires when your Snap device detects motion.
- It's too warmTriggered whenever your plant is experiences heat stress
- door sensor openedThis trigger fires every time your Sengled Door Sensor is opened.
- It's too coldTriggered whenever your plant experiences cold stress
- door sensor closedThis trigger fires every time your Sengled Door Sensor is closed.
- Soil is too dryTriggered whenever your plant dryness stress
- There's too much lightTriggered whenever your plant is overexposed to light
- There's is not enough lightTriggered whenever your plant is not receiving sufficient light
Actions (Then that)
- Turn off lightsThis Action will turn off your sengled lights.
- Send Fyta NotificatonSends a notification whenever it is triggered
- Turn on lightsThis Action will turn on your sengled lights.
- Toggle lights on/offThis Action will toggle your lights on or off.
- Set brightnessThis Action will set your lights to a specified brightness.
- Change colorThis Action will change your lights to a specified color.
- Change color temperatureThis Action will change your lights to specified color temperature.
- Turn on plugThis action will turn on your plug.
- Turn off plugThis action will turn off your plug.
- Toggle plug on/offThis action will toggle your plug.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together