Create events in a Google Calendar if my plant needs watering
Other popular FYTA workflows and automations
- Send me information about my plants when I come to the location
- Create events in a Google Calendar if my plant has not enough light
Useful FYTA and Stekker integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Soil is too wetTriggered whenever your plant experiences overwatering stress
- A low electricity price occursThis trigger fires when a the electricity price goes below a certain value.
- It's too warmTriggered whenever your plant is experiences heat stress
- A high electricity price occursThis trigger fires when a the electricity price goes above a certain value.
- It's too coldTriggered whenever your plant experiences cold stress
- The hour(s) with cheapest electricity start(s)This trigger fires as soon as we enter the hour(s) with the lowest electricity rates.
- Soil is too dryTriggered whenever your plant dryness stress
- There's too much lightTriggered whenever your plant is overexposed to light
- There's is not enough lightTriggered whenever your plant is not receiving sufficient light
Actions (Then that)
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together