Open the garage door when charging is done
Other popular Garageio workflows and automations
- Close your garage door if it starts raining
- If I arrive at my house then open my garage door
- Open the garage door when it's time to mow the lawn
- If my door is opened or closed then send me an email
- Close the garage door with a small button in your hallway
- If the current temperature drops below 65°F then close my garage door
- Open the garage door to stow my AL-KO smart battery mower once I finished mowing
- If my door is opened or closed then send me a text message
Useful Garageio and Intellithings integrations
Triggers (If this)
- On user location eventThis trigger fires when a user enters a room, leaves a room or leaves a site.
- Door opened or closedThis Trigger fires every time a garage door you manage is opened or closed via the Garageio website or smartphone app.
- On RTLS trigger activationThis trigger fires when location-based trigger defined on the Intellithings RTLS is activated.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together