If my door is opened or closed then send me an email
Other popular Garageio workflows and automations
- Open the garage when arriving home
- Open the garage door when charging is done
- Close your garage door
- Close your garage door when you leave home
- Close the garage door with a small button in your hallway
- If I arrive at my house then open my garage door
- Open the garage door to stow my AL-KO smart battery mower once I finished mowing
- Close Garage When Disconnect From WiFi. (Android)
Useful Garageio and nVent Nuheat Signature Thermostat integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Thermostat set to HeatThis trigger fires every time the thermostat is set to heat.
- Door opened or closedThis Trigger fires every time a garage door you manage is opened or closed via the Garageio website or smartphone app.
- Thermostat set to AwayThis trigger fires every time the thermostat is set to away.
- Temperature rises aboveThis trigger fires when the temperature rises above a set threshold
- Temperature falls belowThis trigger fires when the temperature falls below a set threshold
- When thermostat goes offlineThis trigger fires when a thermostat goes offline
- When thermostat comes onlineThis trigger fires when the thermostat comes online
Actions (Then that)
- Set temperatureThis action will set the thermostat temperature
- Close garage doorThis Action will close the garage door you specify. If the garage door is already closed, the door will remain closed.
- Set thermostat modeThis action will set the thermostat mode.
- Open garage doorThis Action will open the garage door you specify. If the garage door is already open, the door will remain open.
- Set group modeThis action will set a thermostat group mode
- Set schedule modeThis action will set the schedule mode for the thermostat
- Increase setpoint temperatureThis action will increase the setpoint temperature
- Decrease setpoint temperatureThis action will decrease the setpoint temperature
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together