Open the garage door when it's time to mow the lawn
Other popular Garageio workflows and automations
- If I arrive at my house then open my garage door
- If I leave my house then close my garage door
- Close the garage door with a small button in your hallway
- Tell Alexa to lock up at nightby
- If my door is opened or closed then send me an email
- If my door is opened or closed then send me a text message
- Close your garage door when you leave home
- Open the garage door to stow my AL-KO smart battery mower once I finished mowing
Useful Garageio and SkyBell HD integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Your SkyBell HD‘s button was pressedThis Trigger fires every time the button is pressed on your SkyBell HD.
- Door opened or closedThis Trigger fires every time a garage door you manage is opened or closed via the Garageio website or smartphone app.
- Your SkyBell HD detected motionThis Trigger fires every time your SkyBell HD detects motions.
- History of Your SkyBell HD‘s button pressesThis query returns a list of times when the button was pressed on your SkyBell HD.
- Door Open StateThis query returns a list of recent events when a garage door you manage was opened or closed via the Garageio website or smartphone app.
- History of SkyBell HD detected motionThis query returns a list of when your SkyBell HD detects motions.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn indoor chime onThis Action will turn the indoor doorbell chime on.
- Close garage doorThis Action will close the garage door you specify. If the garage door is already closed, the door will remain closed.
- Turn indoor chime offThis Action will turn the indoor doorbell chime off.
- Open garage doorThis Action will open the garage door you specify. If the garage door is already open, the door will remain open.
- Change LED colorThis Action will change the SkyBell’s LED color.
- Record videoThis Action will record 60 seconds of video from your SkyBell.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together