Add new leads from Facebook Lead Ads to GetResponse as new contacts
Other popular GetResponse workflows and automations
- Add new leads from Webflow forms to GetResponse as new contacts
- Create contacts in GetResponse from new Google Forms responses
- Create contacts in GetResponse from new Calendly events
Useful GetResponse and Gewiss Smart Home IoT integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New contactThis trigger fires when a new contact is created.
- Something Happened With Your ThermostatThis trigger fires when something happens with one of your thermostat devices.
- New listThis trigger fires when a list is created.
- Something Interesting Happened In The Smart HomeThis trigger fires when something you are interested in happens in the smart home
- New newsletterThis trigger fires when a newsletter is created.
- New autoresponderThis trigger fires when an autoresponder is created.
- Query the Status of Any Device in the Smart HomeThis query returns the status of a selected device in your smart home.
- Find a contactThis query returns contacts from the specified list optionally with a specified email.
- Query the Status of a Shutter/Venetian in the Smart HomeThis query returns the status of a shutter or venetian in the Gewiss Smart Home.
- Find a listThis query returns a list with the specified name.
- Query the Status of Any Light in the Smart HomeThis query returns the status of a light in the Gewiss Smart Home.
Actions (Then that)
- Execute a ScenarioThis action will execute a scenario available at your home
- Create a contactThis action will create a contact.
- Control your Shutter or VenetianThis action will move up/down or stop a shutter/venetian in your home
- Update contactThis action will update the contact with the specified id
- Switch On or Off a LightThis action will switch On or Off a light in your home
- Create or update contactThis action will update a contact with the given email or create one if none is found.
- Execute Any CommandExecute any command in your Gewiss smart home
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together