Create contacts in GetResponse from new Calendly events
Other popular GetResponse workflows and automations
- Add new leads from Webflow forms to GetResponse as new contacts
- Create contacts in GetResponse from new Google Forms responses
- Add new leads from Facebook Lead Ads to GetResponse as new contacts
Useful GetResponse and MeisterTask integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New contactThis trigger fires when a new contact is created.
- Task created in sectionThis Trigger fires when a new task is created in the specified section. Please note that this Trigger does not fire when a task is moved from a different section.
- New listThis trigger fires when a list is created.
- Task created in projectThis Trigger fires when a new task is created in the specified project. Please note that this Trigger does not fire when a task is moved from a different project.
- New newsletterThis trigger fires when a newsletter is created.
- Task assigned to meThis Trigger fires when a task is assigned to you.
- New autoresponderThis trigger fires when an autoresponder is created.
- History of task created in projectThis query returns a list of when a new task was created in the specified project.
- Find a contactThis query returns contacts from the specified list optionally with a specified email.
- History if instances when a task was assinged to meThis query returns a list of instances when a task was assigned to you.
- Find a listThis query returns a list with the specified name.
Actions (Then that)
- Create a contactThis action will create a contact.
- Create a taskThis Action will create a new task in the section you specify.
- Update contactThis action will update the contact with the specified id
- Create or update contactThis action will update a contact with the given email or create one if none is found.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together