Add new leads from Facebook Lead Ads to GetResponse as new contacts
Other popular GetResponse workflows and automations
- Create contacts in GetResponse from new Calendly events
- Create contacts in GetResponse from new Google Forms responses
- Add new leads from Webflow forms to GetResponse as new contacts
Useful GetResponse and Sendie integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New contactThis trigger fires when a new contact is created.
- New post by youThis trigger fires when you make a new public post. Does not fire when you reply, re-post, or post to a room.
- New listThis trigger fires when a list is created.
- New post to roomThis trigger fires when anyone posts to a specific room
- New newsletterThis trigger fires when a newsletter is created.
- New autoresponderThis trigger fires when an autoresponder is created.
Actions (Then that)
- Create a contactThis action will create a contact.
- Create a new postThis action will create a new public post.
- Update contactThis action will update the contact with the specified id
- Create new post in roomThis action will post inside of a room you are a member of.
- Create or update contactThis action will update a contact with the given email or create one if none is found.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together