Create Google Tasks for new Google My Business reviews
Other popular Google Tasks workflows and automations
- Automatically add new tasks from Google Tasks to Todoist
- Create a callback task in Google Tasks for missed calls
- Add new tasks in Google Tasks to Amplenote
- When you create a new note in Evernote create a task in Google Tasks
- If a new task added to Google Tasks, then create a task in the Microsoft ToDo list Tasks
- Automatically add new Todoist tasks with a specific label to Google Tasks
- Get an email when Google Tasks publishes a new trigger or action
- Create event from Google Task
Useful Google Tasks and ThermoSmart integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Temperature rises aboveThis Trigger fires every time the temperature rises above a threshold you specify.
- A task is completedThis trigger fires when a task is completed.
- Temperature drops belowThis Trigger fires every time the temperature drops below a threshold you specify.
- New task addedThis trigger fires when a task is added to a list.
- ThermoSmart gets pausedThis Trigger fires every time the ThermoSmart is paused.
- ThermoSmart gets unpausedThis Trigger fires every time the ThermoSmart gets unpaused.
- ThermoSmart changes programThis Trigger fires every time the ThermoSmart changes a scheduled program.
- List all tasks in a listThis query returns a list all the tasks in a given task list.
- History of temperature rises above thresholdThis query returns a list of when the temperature rises above a threshold you specify. Note: this query will only return future events after this Applet is created.
- List all task listsThis query returns a list of all your task lists.
Actions (Then that)
- Set temperatureThis Action will set your ThermoSmart to the temperature you specify.
- Add task to a listThis action will add a task to the given task list.
- PauseThis Action will pause your ThermoSmart.
- UnpauseThis Action will unpause your ThermoSmart, i.e. set it to either a scheduled program or an exception if there is one for the current time.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together