Turn Hive Active Light Off
Other popular Hive Active Light™ workflows and automations
- Turn your Hive light(s) off with the simple push of a physical button.
- Turn your Hive lights on with the push of a Flic button.
- Turn on my bedside light at 7am
- Flash Light When near home
- Turn Hive light off
- When it gets dark, turn on my light
- Toggle your Hive Active Lights on and off with your Flic
- Turn on/off your lights with one tap on your phone
Useful Hive Active Light™ and LightwaveRF Power integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Switch on a socketThis Action will switch on your socket.
- Turn on light for a specific durationThis Action will turn your Hive light on for a specific duration
- Switch off a socketThis Action will switch off a socket.
- Turn off light for a specific durationThis Action will turn your Hive light off for a specific duration
- Lock deviceThis Action will lock a device, preventing use of the physical buttons on the device.
- Toggle light on/offThis Action will toggle your Hive light on or off.
- Unlock a deviceThis Action will unlock a device, allowing use of the physical buttons on the device.
- Fully lock a deviceThis Action will fully lock a device, preventing both the use of physical buttons and radio control of the device.
- Open a relayThis Action will open a relay.
- Close a relayThis Action will close a relay.
- Stop a relayThis Action will stop a relay.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together