Turn pond pump off at a set time
Popular Date & Time and LightwaveRF Power workflows and automations
- Lock a LightwaveRF Socket at a specific time
- Turn pond pump on at a set time
- Turn garden lights off at a set time
- Ever Hour turn off Lightwave Power Unit
Useful Date & Time and LightwaveRF Power integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Every day atThis Trigger fires every single day at a specific time set by you.
- Socket switched onThis trigger fires whenever a socket is turned on.
- Every hour atThis Trigger fires once an hour at :00, :15, :30, or :45 minutes past the hour.
- Socket switched offThis trigger fires whenever a socket is turned off.
- Every day of the week atThis Trigger fires only on specific days of the week at the time you provide.
- Every month on theThis Trigger fires every month on the day and time you specify.
- Every year onThis Trigger fires once a year on the date and time you specify.
Actions (Then that)
- Switch on a socketThis Action will switch on your socket.
- Switch off a socketThis Action will switch off a socket.
- Lock deviceThis Action will lock a device, preventing use of the physical buttons on the device.
- Unlock a deviceThis Action will unlock a device, allowing use of the physical buttons on the device.
- Fully lock a deviceThis Action will fully lock a device, preventing both the use of physical buttons and radio control of the device.
- Open a relayThis Action will open a relay.
- Close a relayThis Action will close a relay.
- Stop a relayThis Action will stop a relay.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together