Turn your plug on when you arrive home
Other popular Hive Active Plug™ workflows and automations
- Turn off devices on your schedule
- Tado and hive plug
- Turn off hive plugs when an equivent starts
- Turn off Active Plug
- Turn your plug off when you leave home
- Turn on charging using Hive active plug when Low battery detected on my Swann battery camera
- Tado temperature & hive plug
- Turn on your plug at sunset
Useful Hive Active Plug™ and LightwaveRF Power integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Switch on a socketThis Action will switch on your socket.
- Turn on plug for a specific durationThis Action will turn your Hive plug on for a specific duration.
- Switch off a socketThis Action will switch off a socket.
- Turn off plug for a specific durationThis Action will turn your Hive plug off for a specific duration.
- Lock deviceThis Action will lock a device, preventing use of the physical buttons on the device.
- Toggle plug on or offThis Action will toggle your Hive Plug on or off.
- Unlock a deviceThis Action will unlock a device, allowing use of the physical buttons on the device.
- Fully lock a deviceThis Action will fully lock a device, preventing both the use of physical buttons and radio control of the device.
- Open a relayThis Action will open a relay.
- Close a relayThis Action will close a relay.
- Stop a relayThis Action will stop a relay.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together