Homey éteint le pilote
Other popular Homey workflows and automations
- Let Homey speak when your oven has finished preheating
- Hello Homey, i'm here!
- Homey règle le pilote en mode manuel
- Homey passe le pilote en mode auto
- Start a Flow when Ring is pressed.
- Make Homey your personal news anchor
- TP-Link-Homey: Start flow when known device is detected.
- Keuken 17
Useful Homey and Ivideon integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Motion detectedThis Trigger fires every time a specified camera detects motion.
- A Flow has been startedThis trigger is run every time a specific Flow has been started on Homey. In order to use this Applet you need to be an owner on your Homey and have the IFTTT Homey App installed.
- Camera offlineThis Trigger fires every time a specified camera goes offline.
Actions (Then that)
- Start recordingThis Action will tell a camera you specify to start recording.
- Start a FlowThis Action will start a Flow on Homey.
- Turn camera onThis Action will turn on the camera you specify.
- Start a Flow with TagsThis Action will start a Flow with Tags on Homey. Please install the IFTTT App on Homey and create a Flow that uses the Flow Card Trigger provided by the IFTTT App. You need to be an owner on your Homey in order to use this Applet.
- Turn camera offThis Action will turn off the camera you specify.
- Let Homey speakThis Action will let Homey speak.
- Turn notifications onThis Action will turn on the motion and sound triggered notifications from the camera you specify.
- Turn notifications offThis Action will turn off the motion and sound triggered notifications from the camera you specify.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together