Homey passe le pilote en mode confort
Other popular Homey workflows and automations
- Homey, Open iSmartGate
- Trigger homey on motion detected
- Start a flow when leavin a area
- Geofencing for Homey, Trigger flow on exiting
- SmartLife Steckdose über Homey ausschalten
- Le pilote lance un flow sur Homey
- Let Homey speak when your dinner is ready
- SmartLife Steckdose über Homey einschalten
Useful Homey and Konka Smart integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Device or group is turned onThis trigger fires when the specified device/group is turned on.
- A Flow has been startedThis trigger is run every time a specific Flow has been started on Homey. In order to use this Applet you need to be an owner on your Homey and have the IFTTT Homey App installed.
- Device or group is turned offThis trigger fires when the specified device/group is turned off.
- Unlock the lockThis trigger fires when the user unlocks the lock, their password or fingerprint identification or card is confirmed.
- Camera detects motionThis trigger fires when the specified camera detects motion. To use this trigger, camera’s motion detection should be turned on.
- Camera detects soundThis trigger fires when the specified camera detects sound. To use this trigger, camera’s sound detection should be turned on.
- Input incorrect password repeatedlyThis trigger fires when someone inputs an incorrect password repeatedly.
- Battery lowThis trigger fires when the battery in the lock is low.
- Door sensor is openThis trigger fires when the door sensor is open.
- Door sensor is closedThis trigger fires when the door sensor is closed.
- Leak detectedThis trigger fires when water leak is detected.
- Sound and light detectedThis trigger fires when sound and light detected.
- Shake detectedThis trigger fires when sensor shake detected
Actions (Then that)
- Turn onThis action will turn on the device/group of your choosing.
- Start a FlowThis Action will start a Flow on Homey.
- Turn offThis action will turn off the device/group of your choosing.
- Start a Flow with TagsThis Action will start a Flow with Tags on Homey. Please install the IFTTT App on Homey and create a Flow that uses the Flow Card Trigger provided by the IFTTT App. You need to be an owner on your Homey in order to use this Applet.
- Activate SceneThis action will activate the specified scene.
- Let Homey speakThis Action will let Homey speak.
- Set light brightnessThis action will set your light to a specified brightness.
- Set light colorThis action will set the light to specified color.
- Start Cool ModeThis action will set your AC to Cool Mode.
- Start Heat ModeThis action will set your AC to Heat Mode.
- Set AC temperatureThis action will set your AC to a specified temperature by remote controller.
- Turn on oscillation function of fanThis action will turn on the oscillation function of your fan by IR remote controller.
- Turn off oscillation function of fanThis action will turn off the oscillation function of your fan by IR remote controller.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together