FRONT DOOR unlocked, Start Flow
Other popular Homey workflows and automations
- Homey éteint le pilote
- Send power consumption to mail
- Make Homey your personal news anchor
- Homey, Open iSmartGate
- Power consumption report
- Homey flow logs in Google Sheets
- SmartLife Steckdose über Homey ausschalten
- Homey passe le pilote en mode confort
Useful Homey and Mitsubishi Electric kumo cloud integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Temperature too highThis trigger fires when a Mitsubishi Electric zone reports a room temperature above a specific threshold.
- A Flow has been startedThis trigger is run every time a specific Flow has been started on Homey. In order to use this Applet you need to be an owner on your Homey and have the IFTTT Homey App installed.
- Temperature too lowThis trigger fires when a Mitsubishi Electric zone reports a room temperature below a specified threshold.
- Zone turned onThis trigger fires when a Mitsubishi Electric zone turns on.
- Zone turned offThis trigger fires when a Mitsubishi Electric zone turns off.
- Mode changedThis trigger fires when a Mitsubishi Electric zone changes mode.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn onThis action will turn on a Mitsubishi Electric zone and optionally change the mode.
- Start a FlowThis Action will start a Flow on Homey.
- Turn offThis action will turn off a Mitsubishi Electric zone.
- Start a Flow with TagsThis Action will start a Flow with Tags on Homey. Please install the IFTTT App on Homey and create a Flow that uses the Flow Card Trigger provided by the IFTTT App. You need to be an owner on your Homey in order to use this Applet.
- Lower temperatureThis action will lower the target temperature of a Mitsubishi Electric zone.
- Let Homey speakThis Action will let Homey speak.
- Raise temperatureThis action will raise the target temperature of a Mitsubishi Electric zone.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together