Start a flow when leavin a area
Other popular Homey workflows and automations
- Start a Flow when Ring is pressed.
- Homey passe le pilote en mode confort
- Make Homey your personal news anchor
- Homey passe le pilote en mode auto
- Let Homey speak when your oven has finished preheating
- Power consumption report
- Homey, Open iSmartGate
- Homey règle le pilote en mode manuel
Useful Homey and nVent Nuheat Signature Thermostat integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Thermostat set to HeatThis trigger fires every time the thermostat is set to heat.
- A Flow has been startedThis trigger is run every time a specific Flow has been started on Homey. In order to use this Applet you need to be an owner on your Homey and have the IFTTT Homey App installed.
- Thermostat set to AwayThis trigger fires every time the thermostat is set to away.
- Temperature rises aboveThis trigger fires when the temperature rises above a set threshold
- Temperature falls belowThis trigger fires when the temperature falls below a set threshold
- When thermostat goes offlineThis trigger fires when a thermostat goes offline
- When thermostat comes onlineThis trigger fires when the thermostat comes online
Actions (Then that)
- Set temperatureThis action will set the thermostat temperature
- Start a FlowThis Action will start a Flow on Homey.
- Set thermostat modeThis action will set the thermostat mode.
- Start a Flow with TagsThis Action will start a Flow with Tags on Homey. Please install the IFTTT App on Homey and create a Flow that uses the Flow Card Trigger provided by the IFTTT App. You need to be an owner on your Homey in order to use this Applet.
- Set group modeThis action will set a thermostat group mode
- Let Homey speakThis Action will let Homey speak.
- Set schedule modeThis action will set the schedule mode for the thermostat
- Increase setpoint temperatureThis action will increase the setpoint temperature
- Decrease setpoint temperatureThis action will decrease the setpoint temperature
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together