Geofencing for Homey, Trigger flow on entering
Other popular Homey workflows and automations
- Let Homey speak when your laundry is done
- Trigger homey on motion detected
- Let Homey speak when your dinner is ready
- Homey, Close iSmartGate
- Hello Homey, i'm here!
- Homey will tell you when the ISS passes over your home
- Geofencing for Homey, Trigger flow on exiting
- New Google Calendar event to Homey
Useful Homey and VeeZy Tumble Dryer integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Cycle is startedThis trigger fires every time the tumble dryer cycle starts.
- A Flow has been startedThis trigger is run every time a specific Flow has been started on Homey. In order to use this Applet you need to be an owner on your Homey and have the IFTTT Homey App installed.
- Cycle is finishedThis trigger fires every time the tumble dryer cycle finishes.
- Tumble Dryer Door OpenedThis trigger fires Tumble Dryer Door Opened.
- Tumble Dryer Door ClosedThis trigger fires Tumble Dryer Door Closed.
- Tumble Dryer Program PausedThis trigger fires the Tumble Dryer Program Paused.
Actions (Then that)
- Start programThis action will let you choose the desired program and start it
- Start a FlowThis Action will start a Flow on Homey.
- Set programThis action will set the tumble dryer program
- Start a Flow with TagsThis Action will start a Flow with Tags on Homey. Please install the IFTTT App on Homey and create a Flow that uses the Flow Card Trigger provided by the IFTTT App. You need to be an owner on your Homey in order to use this Applet.
- Select and start programThis action will let you choose the desired program and start it
- Let Homey speakThis Action will let Homey speak.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together