SmartLife Steckdose über Homey ausschalten
Other popular Homey workflows and automations
- SmartLife Steckdose über Homey einschalten
- TP-Link-Homey: Start flow when known device is detected.
- Hello Homey, i'm here!
- Send power consumption to mail
- Homey, Open iSmartGate
- Homey passe le pilote en mode éco
- Let Homey speak when your laundry is done
- Homey flow logs in Google Sheets
Useful Homey and WeMo Coffeemaker integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Water filter needs to be replacedThis Trigger fires every time your coffeemaker’s water filter needs to be replaced.
- A Flow has been startedThis trigger is run every time a specific Flow has been started on Homey. In order to use this Applet you need to be an owner on your Homey and have the IFTTT Homey App installed.
- Cleaning cycle requiredThis Trigger fires every time your coffeemaker needs to run a cleaning cycle.
- Coffeemaker Not Ready Mode activated at selected timeThis Trigger fires every time your coffeemaker is Not Ready Mode (Refill, Place Carafe or Refill Water modes) is activated at your selected time.
- History of coffeemaker Not Ready Mode activated at selected timeThis query returns a list of when your coffeemaker was in Not Ready Mode.
- History of A Flow has been startedThis query was run when a specific Flow was been started on Homey.
- History of water filter replacement eventsThis query returns a list of times that your coffeemaker’s water filter needs to be replaced.
- History of cleaning cycle requiredThis query returns a list of when your coffeemaker needs to run a cleaning cycle.
Actions (Then that)
- Start a FlowThis Action will start a Flow on Homey.
- Brew coffeeThis Action will start a brew cycle with your coffeemaker.
- Start a Flow with TagsThis Action will start a Flow with Tags on Homey. Please install the IFTTT App on Homey and create a Flow that uses the Flow Card Trigger provided by the IFTTT App. You need to be an owner on your Homey in order to use this Applet.
- Let Homey speakThis Action will let Homey speak.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together