Useful Human United By Porall and Zynect Sensors integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Sensor reads belowThis trigger fires when a sensor's value is below a specified value.
- BAC test requestedThis trigger fires when BAC test is requested.
- Sensor reads aboveThis trigger fires when a sensor's value is above a specified value.
- Received new BAC test resultThis trigger fires when new BAC test result received.
- Sensor is out of rangeThis trigger fires when a sensor's value is out of bounds.
- Sensor battery is lowThis trigger fires when the sensor battery is low.
- Sensor is activatedThis trigger fires when a threshold sensor detects an active condition (e.g. a leak sensor detects water).
- Sensor is deactivatedThis trigger fires when a threhsold sensor no longer detects an active condition (e.g. a leak sensor no longer detects water).
Actions (Then that)
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together