If you exit an area, turn off A/C
Other popular AC Cloud Control workflows and automations
- If temperature drops below specific level, turn on A/C heating
- Log Intesis Unit Stop
- Tell Moni you are leaving home to activate scene
- If ambient temperature drops below specific level, send blink event
- If Current temperature drops below 30°F, then Execute All Off Scene scene (Use boiler)
- Receive an email if there is an alert from your A/C
- When your Android phone connects to your home WiFi, activate scene
- If you enter an area, then activate scene
Useful AC Cloud Control and Louder Than A Riot Podcast integrations
Triggers (If this)
- A/C turned onThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit is turned on.
- New EpisodeThis trigger fires when there is a new episode available for the "Louder Than A Riot" Podcast
- A/C turned offThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit is turned off.
- Temperature rises aboveThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit detects temperatures above a value you specify.
- Temperature drops belowThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit detects temperatures below a value you specify.
- Device alertThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit has an alert message.
- History of Temperature dropped below thresholdThis query returns a list of times when your A/C unit detected temperatures below a value you specified. Note: this query will only return future events after this Applet is created.
- History of A/C being turned onThis query returns a list of when your A/C unit was turned on.
- History of device alertsThis query returns a list of when your A/C unit had an alert message.
Actions (Then that)
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together