Save new IoT Podcast episodes to Pocket and share in a Slack channel
Other popular IoT Podcast workflows and automations
- Get a notification when there's a new IoT Podcast episode
- Tweet new episodes of IoT Podcast
- Change Hue color when a new episode of IoT Podcast comes out!
- Save new articles from Stacey on IoT to Evernote
- Get a weekly digest of Stacey on IoT articles
Useful IoT Podcast and Nefit Easy integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Room temperature changedThis trigger fires every time the room temperature changes by a pre-selected amount.
- New IoT Podcast episodeThis trigger fires when a new IoT Podcast episode is published.
- NotificationThis trigger fires whenever a notification is created by your heating system. This could be a low pressure warning or error message.
- New article from Stacey on IoTThis trigger fires when a new article is posted to Stacey on IoT.
- Temperature drops belowThis Trigger fires when your local room temperature drops below a given threshold.
- Temperature rises aboveThis Trigger fires when your local room temperature exceeds a given threshold.
- History of IoT Podcast episodeThis query returns a list of when a new IoT Podcast episode was published.
- History of room temperature changedThis query returns a list of when the room temperature changes by a pre-selected amount.
- History of article from Stacey on IoTThis query returns a list of when a new article was posted to Stacey on IoT.
Actions (Then that)
- Increase room temperatureThis Action will increase the room temperature by a configurable amount.
- Decrease room temperatureThis Action will decrease the room temperature by a configurable amount.
- Set room temperatureThis Action will set the current room temperature to a level of your choice. This temperature level can be adjusted manually or if Clock Mode is activated.
- Set auto modeThis Action will set your Nefit Easy to auto mode. The auto mode (e.g. clock mode, holiday mode) sets the temperatures accordingly.
- Set manual modeThis Action will set your Nefit Easy to manual mode.
- Activate overwork timerThis Action will set your room temperature to a new set point for a configurable period.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together