Get a notification when there's a new IoT Podcast episode
Other popular IoT Podcast workflows and automations
- Get a weekly digest of Stacey on IoT articles
- Change Hue color when a new episode of IoT Podcast comes out!
- Tweet new episodes of IoT Podcast
- Save new IoT Podcast episodes to Pocket and share in a Slack channel
- Save new articles from Stacey on IoT to Evernote
Useful IoT Podcast and Rust integrations
Triggers (If this)
- A smart alarm was triggeredThis trigger fires when one of your Smart Alarms is triggered in Rust.
- New IoT Podcast episodeThis trigger fires when a new IoT Podcast episode is published.
- A smart alarm was triggered with a specific keywordThis trigger fires when a Smart Alarm is triggered in Rust and has a specific keyword in either its title or body text.
- New article from Stacey on IoTThis trigger fires when a new article is posted to Stacey on IoT.
- You were killedThis trigger fires when you were killed in Rust while you were not playing the game.
- You were killed by another playerThis trigger fires when you were killed by another player while you were not playing the game.
- A teammate comes onlineThis trigger fires when one of your teammates comes online on one of your Rust servers.
- History of IoT Podcast episodeThis query returns a list of when a new IoT Podcast episode was published.
- Get notification historyThis query returns notifications that you have received from Rust.
- History of article from Stacey on IoTThis query returns a list of when a new article was posted to Stacey on IoT.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together