Turn off selected Lexi group lights on sunrise
Other popular Lexi workflows and automations
- Play group scene on button press
- Create custom Alexa phrase to turn on all Lexi lights
- Turn on all the Lexi lights when you arrive home
- Turn off Lexi group lights on button press
- If you miss a call, change the color of a Lexi light
- Turn on Lexi group lights on button press
- Turn on selected Lexi group lights on sunset
- Change Lexi light color at a specific time of the day
Useful Lexi and MeisterTask integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Task created in sectionThis Trigger fires when a new task is created in the specified section. Please note that this Trigger does not fire when a task is moved from a different section.
- Task created in projectThis Trigger fires when a new task is created in the specified project. Please note that this Trigger does not fire when a task is moved from a different project.
- Task assigned to meThis Trigger fires when a task is assigned to you.
Actions (Then that)
- Lexi Device OnThis action will turn on selected Lexi Device
- Create a taskThis Action will create a new task in the section you specify.
- Lexi All Devices OnThis action will turn on all Lexi Device(s)
- Lexi Device OffThis action will turn off selected Lexi Device
- Lexi All Devices OffTurn off all Lexi Device(s)
- Lexi Group OnThis action will Turn on the selected Group.
- Lexi Group OffThis action will turn off selected Lexi group.
- Lexi Device Scene OnThis action will apply on selected Lexi Scene on a device.
- Lexi Group Scene OnThis action will apply on selected Lexi Scene on a group.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together