Turn off all Lexi lights on sunrise
Other popular Lexi workflows and automations
- Turn on all the Lexi lights when you arrive home
- Turn off Lexi group lights at midnight
- Change color of Lexi light when you receive an sms
- Play group scene on button press
- Create custom Alexa phrase to turn on all Lexi lights
- If you miss a call, change the color of a Lexi light
- Change Lexi light color at a specific time of the day
- Turn on all Lexi lights on sunset
Useful Lexi and Niko Home Control integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Routine activatedThis trigger fires when a Routine is activated.
- Virtual Device turned onVirtual Device turned on
- Virtual Device turned offVirtual Device turned off
- Device turned onDevice turned on
- Device turned offDevice turned off
- Motor openedThis trigger fires when a motor is opened
- Motor closedThis trigger fires when a motor is closed
Actions (Then that)
- Lexi Device OnThis action will turn on selected Lexi Device
- Activate RoutineThis action will activate a Routine.
- Lexi All Devices OnThis action will turn on all Lexi Device(s)
- Turn device onTurn device on
- Lexi Device OffThis action will turn off selected Lexi Device
- Turn device offTurn device off
- Lexi All Devices OffTurn off all Lexi Device(s)
- Set motor device positionThis action will set motor device position to a desired value
- Lexi Group OnThis action will Turn on the selected Group.
- Set dimmer brightnessThis action will set dimmer device brightness to a desired value
- Lexi Group OffThis action will turn off selected Lexi group.
- Close motor deviceThis action will close a motor device
- Lexi Device Scene OnThis action will apply on selected Lexi Scene on a device.
- Open motor deviceThis action will open a motor device
- Lexi Group Scene OnThis action will apply on selected Lexi Scene on a group.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together